“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
― JK Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Parent Night

Fourth grade teachers will be conducting a "Parent Night" this Tuesday, September 25 to discuss standardized testing and other academic topics. Please plan to attend that evening from 6-7 pm.

Parents are vital to a student's academic success. In my experience the most successful students are those whose parents are actively involved in their learning. What I mean by actively involved parents -  parents who work with their children at home on learning objectives and parents who support their children's educational achievements.

We (fourth grade teachers) will also be conducting parent conferences beginning this coming week. This is an excellent time to come in and get to know me and my teaching philosophy. This is also an excellent time for me to get to know you and what your expectations and concerns are for your child.

Please consider making an appointment to visit with me. I look forward to talking with each of you soon.

Science Group Work

Science Group Work

Group Work Fun!

Group Work Fun!

Special Olympian